The new trade-approved FLYNET 50 by Weightron Bilanciai is far more than just a weighing indicator, bringing a new dimension to weighing and data management.
The versatility of the instrument means that it can be configured by the user for a diverse range of weighbridge applications.
Main features include:
✅ Weights and Measures approved – single and multi-division/multi-range
✅ Desk and wall mount versions
✅ 5.7” TFT touch screen with a virtual keypad
✅ Compatible with analogue and digital load cells
✅ Ethernet port, 4 x USB ports, RS232/422 ports
✅ Optional digital and analogue I/O cards
A key feature of the Flynet50 is its intuitive client programming capabilities using the latest embedded Windows CE operating system. What’s more, the terminal’s comprehensive connectivity options allow for high-speed data management, resulting in the most powerful and adaptable weighing instrument in its class.
The versatility of the instrument means that it can be configured by the user for a diverse range of applications including:
- Weighbridges – including vehicle recognition weighing/vehicle access control
- Bench and floor scale weighing
- Pre-packed product control
- Parts counting
- Manual dosing and filling control
- Waste weighing and traceability
Data Management Capabilities
The FLYNET50 indicator can interface with all modern IT devices including PCs, mobile phones, tablets, barcode readers and printers. Data management capabilities include:
- Data sharing with a SQL relational database for flexible data management
- Export data in .CSV format via FTP protocol or by saving on a USB stick
- PC Windows application for remote database management
- Possibility to archive weighing ticket as a PDF
- Automatic email data transmission (e.g. PDF weighbridge ticket)
Read more about the specifications of the Flynet 50 Weighing Terminal, other types of driver terminals available, and automation options in our resources.