SaphyGATE G is an advanced automatic radiological portal monitor for vehicle loads. Reaching high measurement performances and resisting heavy conditions, this system is specially designed for detection of very low artificial and natural radioactive sources in truck, train and cargo loads.
- Its smart algorithm tracks the background attenuation due to vehicle shielding in order to strongly reduce the false alarm rate.
- The association between high volume plastic scintillators, the spectrometry electronic board and the algorithm enables reliability and performance in alarm classification for the discrimination of natural and artificial radiation.
- SaphyGATE G is recommended for the recycling and steel industry, border control and nuclear facilities. It complies with the standard IEC 62022.
Ease of Use
Its specific design is adapted to facilitate maintenance operations (remote access with an internet connection). The intuitive touchscreen interface includes a supervision software.
- SaphyGATE G includes high volume plastic scintillator detectors (PVT, 25L) providing a good sensitivity.
- Its hermetic EMC shielded aluminum box is protecting the detector to guarantee the robustness of the system (IP 65).
- The system can be displayed in 2 different configurations including multiple detectors depending on the customer needs.
- The new enhanced real-time gamma energy distribution algorithm ensures background compensation to provide better performances.
- The SaphyGATE G long lasting, robust steel feet and cabinet make it resistant for harsh environments.